July 17, 2010

Me....(di)stressed?


This may be one of those 'experiments' that don't turn out as expected, maybe I just need to get used to the look.  I've taken a chipboard coaster and stamped with the Watercolour Trio in Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz, the butterfly isn't SU (sorry).  Then I created a fancy schmancy shimmer spray with the Champagne Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol. It was ok for the first couple of spritzes and then the bottle clogged and it came out in sputters and spurts.  The overlay piece is vellum and the sentiment is from Occasional Quotes.  My thoughts? Meh.



Ok, so....another chipboard coaster that's been shmooshed with different inks along the edges; Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and then some Champagne Shimmer Paint directly on the surface with a towelette.  The stamp (of course) is the Hydrangea from the Because I care set.  I did some sanding and spritzing and shmootzing to get a weathered, distressed look.  Not feelin' it really.  I'll have to work on technique.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks gorgeous online Fran! I like the spritz. Lots deliberate!!