July 22, 2010

Extraordinary



More chipboard coasters! Yes.  That's more shimmer spray.  I used Pacific Point in the flower with some Crushed Curry for a centre.  I had a just-happen-to-have-a-matching-colour bling and some designer paper that had the right colour combo.   Then I used my Scallop Trim Edge punch on a strip of Pacific Point to tie it all together.  The sentiment (not SU) is stamped in Marina Mist.

I'm thinking I should get a display system for all of my chipboard creations.  Something like a spinny display with clips, there's a few out there that intrigue me.  Would be nice to have these on display on the mantle or coffee table or something. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very nice Fran! I just bought a "waterfall" stand for my cards to display them at my card groups. Would work for your coasters too as it has little clips. I can show you on the weekend. It is pretty.