June 19, 2010

All the pretty colours

So, I've taken a few minutes to play with the 'Because I Care' stamp set and I am seriously loving the hydrangea.  I stamped it in 6 different colours and each one looks amazing.

Starting at the top left it's stamped in: Basic Black, Old Olive and Melon Mambo.  Then across the bottom it's: Marina Mist, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso. The bottom 3 colours are NEW, NEW, NEW!! Don't be jealous, you can get your own after  July 1st.

I promise, I'll play with the other stuff too, but this stamp is intriguing me.

Had fun at the big Pioneer Days event today. Super sunny and hot, so I'm glad to be inside where it's actually cooler.  Will have to be perched in front of the TV bright and early tomorrow for the FIFA World Cup.  My Italian boys will be playing.  Viva Italia!!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear. I am with you on the hydrangea stampset. It is so gorgeous. It came in today. I can't wait to 'play' with it. You did an amazing job on your blog. And you are a natural blogger. I see that you enjoy it.
Thanks for having so many fun ideas, I will come back :)
Take good care, Pauline

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

beautiful. I am going to be planting hydrangea's in my back yard this fall. I love the variety of colors.

now following you
www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com